The security industry is flooded with service and product developers that don’t understand what professionals really need – Shackle Labs was created to offer specialized services and develop highly specialized tools, both offensive and defensive use. Our tools and services are provided by a team of experts in application security, network security, cryptography, and mobile security.
- NetIntel.net – Network Intelligence is a simple way to gather basic open source intelligence on a domain name. Available free, or user’s that need to dig deeper, can opt for our Professional edition.
- Encrypting Camera – A specialized mobile camera application that securely encrypts photographs on the device, that can only be decrypted on the user’s PC. This ensures that photos can’t be retrieved from a seized or compromised device. Currently in private beta.
- ShackleMonitor – USB device control and monitoring. Coming soon.
Our team of experts can help your business with its security needs, from development to specialized consulting services.
- Vulnerability Analysis: Knowing what vulnerabilities exist are only part of the problem, understanding them and their impact to your business allows you to make more informed decisions. We help you understand what the real risks are, and what you need to do, without the needless hype.
- IoT & Embedded System Penetration Testing: Modern devices are more complex than ever, and device security issues are constantly in the news. We can perform detailed analysis of your product so that you aren’t the next major headline.
- Custom Tool Development: Need a special pentesting, auditing, or other security tool? Our team can help.
- Cryptographic Design Review: Designing secure applications is difficult, and when you add cryptography it becomes even more complex. We will review your design to ensure that what you have can be secure, before you start writing code.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org – if you need something that isn’t on the list, let us know, if we can’t help you, we’ll try to put you in contact with someone who can.